Friday, March 2, 2012

Ada, Christian and Javier visiting The Netherlands (October 2011)


Netherlands

I'm going to talk about my trip to Vlaardingen:
This October, I and 2 students more went on a small trip to The Netherlands for a few days. We spent there almost 5 days, and we went to a lot of cities, towns, and beautiful and interesting places.

The time was really short, but it was great, because everything was very well planned, people were nice, kind and funny, and we could do a lot of things and enjoy our time.

In my case, I went to an old friend's house (we had met before this in another exchange one year ago), and we were really happy to meet again. The family treated me like another daughter, they gave me all the things that I needed and talked to me a lot.
My partner, like I said, is a really good person, and we're still friends. Of course we'll continue being friends for a long time more!

About The Netherlands, I think is a really beautiful country. It's really different from Spain, first of all because there, everything is flat, and here in Vigo, it's uphill.
They have a lot of green, animals in the city... they seem really natural people, and I loved it. The food was nice too, and teachers from there were kind people and spoke a lot.

I'd love to go there again in the future, so I can be with all these marvellous people in such a beautiful place!

Ada Melero





No comments:

Post a Comment